Happy Autumn 2017 to all of the SOV Foliage Folks!

Discuss Fall Foliage in Vermont, when to come, where to stay, where to take a tour etc. Note: You must be registered in order to post. If you have trouble registering, use the contact us form on Scenes of Vermont's home page.

Moderators: Andy, pwt54, admin, ctyanky

ctyanky
Board Admin

Happy Autumn 2017 to all of the SOV Foliage Folks!

Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:24 am

Good morning to all of you out there who love autumn and Vermont! Today is the first day of fall! We have arrived! I can finally say, "I'm leaving for Vermont in a week!!!"

Time to get your pumpkins and mums and adorn your home and celebrate! I wish you all amazing foliage vacations into the great state of Vermont or wherever you travel to welcome our most cherished season. I can't wait to cross the border for my foliage vacation that is just around the corner! My heart and soul replenishes when I see that sign "Welcome to Vermont"! :D And I can't stop that emerging smile that never seems to quit when I know my Vermont foliage vacation is about to begin with all new experiences, new friends and old acquaintances from past years.

A blissful time awaits you and I hope you all have a safe and fun-filled time with wondrous experiences and the long anticipated leaf peeping guiding your way into the heart of Vermont. :D :D :D
CT - Board Admin and Moderator for Scenes of Vermont
Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot