Countdown to Fall! One month from today is the Autumnal Equinox 2017!

Discuss Fall Foliage in Vermont, when to come, where to stay, where to take a tour etc. Note: You must be registered in order to post. If you have trouble registering, use the contact us form on Scenes of Vermont's home page.

Moderators: Andy, pwt54, admin, ctyanky

ctyanky
Board Admin

Countdown to Fall! One month from today is the Autumnal Equinox 2017!

Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:01 pm

Hallelujah fellow foliage seekers! Today marks the one month countdown until the first day of fall 2017! I can't believe we
are so close now! I've actually been counting down since January but now it's the real deal! :D

Much to the dismay of my neighbors, I put my fall wreath up last night despite the 90 degrees heat today. It was staring me in the face, singing to me :!: :!: :!: So I relented and bingo, it's on the front door broadcasting to all of the impending array of foliage décor yet to begin! :mrgreen: It is the harbinger of the cool weather coming to New England tomorrow for a decent stretch! I checked on the VT forecast and there will be evenings in the 40's in the NEK coming soon.

I hope you all are excited to start planning your routes and adventures into the great state of Vermont! :wink:

Let the fun begin!
CT - Board Admin and Moderator for Scenes of Vermont
Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot