25 Things to do under $25 in Manchester VT

Discuss Fall Foliage in Vermont, when to come, where to stay, where to take a tour etc. Note: You must be registered in order to post. If you have trouble registering, use the contact us form on Scenes of Vermont's home page.

Moderators: Andy, pwt54, admin, ctyanky

ctyanky
Board Admin

25 Things to do under $25 in Manchester VT

Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:53 pm

https://www.boston.com/culture/travel/2 ... nt=event51

Wow! I just saw this on Boston.com and it is jammed packed with fun things to do in Manchester! I'm thrilled! I am going for a weekend during fall foliage and although my itinerary is pretty full already, I've discovered new things to add to my three days. I never heard of the sculpture park and I must squeeze in the Northshire Book Store! And oooohhhh the shopping at Heinel's looks promising! :wink: I already have the Dorset Farmer's Market on my way up to the northern tiers thank goodness. :mrgreen: I'm also going to see if Taylor Farm does any fall foliage wagon rides. (Keep in mind some of these are winter activities listed). I can just taste the buttercrunch at Mother Myrick's. I've never been there so the list grows! :roll:

Hope you can check out the Manchester area as well. So much to do there and I'm pretty excited to pack this all in! :D
CT - Board Admin and Moderator for Scenes of Vermont
Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

ctyanky
Board Admin

Re: 25 Things to do under $25 in Manchester VT

Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:12 pm

http://www.greenmountainfalconryschool.com/

This isn't exactly under $25 :roll: but I just found this link and have added this to my list of possible activities for the weekend. I just may trade horseback riding in Danby for this experience for a once in a lifetime treat! It sounds wonderful! In the link under Programs you will find more information and pricing. :D

Has anyone ever been there?