A BIG THANK YOU to Tim, our SOV Board Owner/Administrator

Discuss Fall Foliage in Vermont, when to come, where to stay, where to take a tour etc. Note: You must be registered in order to post. If you have trouble registering, use the contact us form on Scenes of Vermont's home page.

Moderators: Andy, pwt54, admin, ctyanky

ctyanky
Board Admin

A BIG THANK YOU to Tim, our SOV Board Owner/Administrator

Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:19 pm

As our travels in Vermont begin to wind down, I would like to extend a thank you on behalf of all the forum users, to Tim Palmer Benson who owns and administers this SOV foliage forum board. Without your site Tim, none of these amazing posts, photos, sharing of information about what, where, when and how to negotiate around Vermont during foliage season, would have been possible. Also, the new friendships that have been made on the forum have been amazing!

Thank you Tim for all the work you put into keeping the Scenes of Vermont, Foliage Vermont and the Foliage Forum alive, so that all of us were able to enjoy this incredible season together, as well as plan for next year with all the shared information on the site! Also, thank you for the lovely daily videos that were so beautiful and got us excited for our own adventures!

I personally enjoy traveling with you almost every year to so that you can share your knowledge of Vermont in your neck of the woods. We had so much fun this year and I hope to see you again in 2017!

Thank you Tim for making our successful and fruitful ventures into the great state of Vermont all possible through this wonderful forum! :D
CT - Board Admin and Moderator for Scenes of Vermont
Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot