Jeffersonville Groton & Noyes Pond

Discuss Fall Foliage in Vermont, when to come, where to stay, where to take a tour etc. Note: You must be registered in order to post. If you have trouble registering, use the contact us form on Scenes of Vermont's home page.

Moderators: Andy, pwt54, admin, ctyanky

Utah Baker

Jeffersonville Groton & Noyes Pond

Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:11 pm

We headed to Jeffersonville to Waterville, did the coveted bridges, still great color to be found. Then back to Rt 15 then down to Cabot and Rt 232 to owls head lookout. I was prepared to be disappointed, being that we hit it spot on last year, but the color has held very nicely, not as bright as last year or probably a week ago but it was beautiful. Noyes pond was gorgeous, still water, blue skies, oh the reflections! If you want to do these areas, tomorrow will probably be the last good day with rain coming Thurs. Then on to Bragg for a creemie and dinner at the Wayside. (Yes, dessert before dinner, hey I'm on vacation!) I'm stuffed & happy!

ctyanky
Board Admin

Re: Jeffersonville Groton & Noyes Pond

Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:36 pm

Janice: you sound blissfully happy! A creemee works wonders for the soul! Where are you off to tomorrow? I can't wait to hear! How was the Wayside? Phil frequents that place and we almost stopped there once.