Discuss Fall Foliage in Vermont, when to come, where to stay, where to take a tour etc. Note: You must be registered in order to post. If you have trouble registering, use the contact us form on Scenes of Vermont's home page.
Moderators: bm, Andy, pwt54, admin, ctyanky
- Posts: 1884
- Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:01 am
- Location: southeast massachusetts
These are some of the photos I took on my first day in VT. The first few were taken in NH and the rest were all taken from the NEK. I'll be posting more photos as I process them. These were all taken on Monday October 3rd.
- Posts: 82
- Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:35 pm
- Posts: 639
- Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:13 am
awesome - looking forward to seeing the rest
- Posts: 366
- Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:39 am
- Location: Lyndonville, VT
Very nice set Carol! I can't wait to see more.
- Posts: 1526
- Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:01 am
- Location: Saginaw, Michigan
O.k., Carol. We KNOW they got even better as the days went on. Toot your horn here! Anybody who looked before should go back, because she has now posted more, including an incredible foggy morning shot of Marshfield Pond. NOT TO BE MISSED!
If it sounds too good to be true, its probably . . . .