- Tooling around the back roads
- Shopping for all things Vermont
- Getting together with my VT and forum friends from afar
- Watching the pros at work shooting with their cameras to their heart's content
- Catching my breath at an amazing foliage scene bursting with color
- Meeting new people at the inns I stay at and helping them with their routes!
How about you!
Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot
- Discovering a new place
- Standing at the tee on the fifth hole of Stratton's Mountain Course with the whole valley in front of me
- Picking out the perfect gifts to take home to my kids
- The first person to the Old First Church in Bennington
- Fly fishing on the Battenkill
- Answering a question from a tourist well enough that they ask me, "Are you originally from Vermont?"
- Waking up in the morning at my B&B to the smell of stuffed French toast or waffles on the grill, Green Mountain coffee, freshly baked muffins, home fries, and bacon, and thinking of the VT maple syrup waiting to top it off!
- Having a conversation with a farmer in his field about his farm, animals, family and his Vermont history. Listening intently and seeing how happy he is to share his stories.
- About to fall off to sleep, thinking of all the fun and adventure awaiting me the next day and the friends I will be spending my time with.
- Falling asleep with the sounds and smells of Vermont in the background. (Especially when I do my farm stays! )
When I've got a cup of cold cider in one hand and a cider donut in the other
Walking down a path covered in leaves taking in the smell of the forest
A Maple Creemee in my hand (is there a pattern here?)
Standing on top of a ridge and taking in the glorious view before me
Those beautiful hills covered with "Trix" cereal with wispy clouds draped thru like milk!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 12 guests