Northeast Kingdom Fall Foliage Festival 2016

Discuss Fall Foliage in Vermont, when to come, where to stay, where to take a tour etc. Note: You must be registered in order to post. If you have trouble registering, use the contact us form on Scenes of Vermont's home page.

Moderators: Andy, pwt54, admin, ctyanky

ctyanky
Board Admin

Northeast Kingdom Fall Foliage Festival 2016

Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:32 pm

Hi everyone: Here are the dates/time for the grand NEK fall events in the seven towns! These festivals are a must if you have never attended one! I've been to all except Plainfield and Marsfield and the Barnet, Peacham and Groton are my favorites! I'll update this post when the towns' individual schedules become available.

Northeast Kingdom Fall Foliage Festival - Walden, Cabot, Plainfield, Peacham, Barnet, Groton & Marshfield, Vermont

Date: Monday, September 26, 2016 - Sunday, October 2, 2016
Time: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm

Music, crafts, farmers' markets, parades, tours, history and great food!

Annual Northeast Kingdom Fall Foliage Festival, seven festivals in seven days, each in a different town. Each has something unique to offer, including music, crafts, farmers' markets, parades, tours, history and great food! Specialty church suppers each night.

Location: Walden, Cabot, Plainfield, Peacham, Barnet, Groton & Marshfield, Vermont
Phone: 802-748-3678
Email: nekinfo@nekchamber.com
CT - Board Admin and Moderator for Scenes of Vermont
Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

ctyanky
Board Admin

Re: Northeast Kingdom Fall Foliage Festival 2016

Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:53 am

Here is the full schedule just posted!

https://www.nekchamber.com//media/2016- ... foliag.pdf