VT is Calling You for Foliage Season 2016 - Who is on board!?

Discuss Fall Foliage in Vermont, when to come, where to stay, where to take a tour etc. Note: You must be registered in order to post. If you have trouble registering, use the contact us form on Scenes of Vermont's home page.

Moderators: bm, Andy, pwt54, admin, ctyanky

ctyanky

Re: VT is Calling You for Foliage Season 2016 - Who is on board!?

Postby ctyanky » Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:44 am

Uh oh. I'm in trouble now. :oops: What time exactly do we have to leave Carol? I'll have to make sure I'm sleeping early the night before and we are not still wandering around in Victory Bog looking for my moose! :lol: What about my breakfast? Do we have time to stop along the way? At least for coffee? :shock: Yes, I want to do the gondola so I will forego my "beauty sleep" as you call it for one day. This will be one for the record books. Andy and Al would be shocked!

Is Wednesday ok for you MMVT? :wink:

Andy
Site Admin

Postby Andy » Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:41 pm

Wow Carol. You must really have some "dirt" on her :P

She would NEVER get up for us.
Andy

If it sounds too good to be true, its probably . . . .

ctyanky

Postby ctyanky » Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:19 pm

Well hello Andy: in response to your comment that I would NEVER get up for you, it was either extend my beauty sleep or catch the Killington gondola this time around. I only have two lift rides left on my bucket list in Vermont!!!! (out of 8 mind you).

Beauty sleep..... :? gondola..... :) beauty sleep :? ......gondola...... :)

And yes, Carol has all the "dirt" on me. She blackmailed me on this one! :twisted:

But if you share your secrets, I'll share mine. So next time you are in Vermont, you can blackmail me to get on those pre-dawn photoshoots of yours and let me go shopping en route! :lol:

Really, I wish you were joining us this season. You're so much fun. :| :roll:

abby

Postby abby » Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:07 pm

ctyanky wrote:Uh oh. I'm in trouble now. :oops: What time exactly do we have to leave Carol? I'll have to make sure I'm sleeping early the night before and we are not still wandering around in Victory Bog looking for my moose! :lol: What about my breakfast? Do we have time to stop along the way? At least for coffee? :shock: Yes, I want to do the gondola so I will forego my "beauty sleep" as you call it for one day. This will be one for the record books. Andy and Al would be shocked!

Is Wednesday ok for you MMVT? :wink:

Well......it's about a two hour and twenty five minute drive......so we will be leaving Barton by 6:00 AM at the very latest 6:15. You will be very happy to be up and out that early and see VT wake up. You miss the most beautiful time of day by sleeping in. This could be a serious life changer for you. Seriously! :wink: You won't regret it. I will have coffee made for you at my house with a travel mug and some breakfast foods to eat on the go. If you're lucky we can stop for a bathroom break......but no promises. Just don't drink too much of that coffee.

Just kidding!!! :lol: Only kidding about not stopping for the bathroom break though! 8)

Carol

abby

Postby abby » Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:13 pm

Andy wrote:Wow Carol. You must really have some "dirt" on her :P

She would NEVER get up for us.

Let's not go there Andy. We will leave it at that. :shock: :lol:
I too wish you were joining us and look forward to the next time we can all get together again.
Carol

ctyanky

Postby ctyanky » Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:33 am

Hi Carol: You would be proud of me. I got up at 5:45 to go watch the beautiful pink sunrise this morning! BUT it is now 6:30 and I'm still on the couch drinking coffee.... :roll: I'll work on it! :lol: I just find it hard to get moving in the morning......

I'm off hiking in the mountains this morning so have to be on the road at 8:30. I know that's a long stretch for the 6:00 departure from Barton but I'll keep thinking of my Killington gondola ride! :D

BTW, cool, cool morning here! Jacket weather!

Utah Baker

Postby Utah Baker » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:20 pm

Just booked a condo at Smuggler's Notch for a week beginning Oct 9th, so forgive me for hoping the colors are a little behind schedule :mrgreen: ! Can't wait!

ctyanky

Postby ctyanky » Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:19 am

Janice! I'm so glad you are coming to VT again! I'm sorry I'll miss you once more. Bummer! There's always next year! :D

Return to “Foliage Forum”