What road is Maple Grove Farm E. Barnard located?

Discuss Fall Foliage in Vermont, when to come, where to stay, where to take a tour etc. Note: You must be registered in order to post. If you have trouble registering, use the contact us form on Scenes of Vermont's home page.

Moderators: bm, Andy, pwt54, admin, ctyanky

ctyanky

Re: What road is Maple Grove Farm E. Barnard located?

Postby ctyanky » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:02 pm

Mark: I think it is kind of comical that your search goes on for the Maple Grove Farm! :) It's ok to keep the bucket list going. I finally got to Billings Farm and the VINS Raptor Center in Woodstock/Quechee after MANY years of trying to schedule it in. It's now checked off my list of things I want to do in Vermont! Since it was cloudy in Woodstock on my first weekend in VT, I didn't get to hike Mt. Tom to the summit so that is back on the list.

It is fun to build up the list, check things off and add new ones so your sense of adventure is always calling you! There should always be a "to do list" in Vermont. It keeps you coming back year after year!

Some of the things I have yet to do are the islands, North Hero, etc., one last lift ride out of 8 (Stratton) in the state of Vermont (I finally got to ride the Killington Gondola after 3 years of no gos!), the far NW corner of VT, dog sledding (yes they have it in fall but on wheels), climbing all the fire towers (I only have done one out of MANY!), The Spirit of the Ethan Allen cruise on Lake Champlain, the list goes on.

So make the Maple Grove Farm at the top of your list for next year or it will be the perpetual phantom! :lol:

Return to “Foliage Forum”