My pictures are up!

Discuss Fall Foliage in Vermont, when to come, where to stay, where to take a tour etc. Note: You must be registered in order to post. If you have trouble registering, use the contact us form on Scenes of Vermont's home page.

Moderators: Andy, pwt54, admin, ctyanky

ixl

Re: My pictures are up!

Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:26 pm

Beautiful as always. Thanks for giving a taste of the nice season the north had for those of us down here!
Charles Kozierok - DesktopScenes.com

View Autumn Scenes from Southern Vermont (2003), my free, 75-image foliage gallery!

Aspen

Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:43 pm

Carol, your slideshow of the beautiful scenes of Vermont is incredible. I enjoyed viewing your slideshow three times straight and it will not be the last. Every time I view your pictures, I enjoy them more because each picture conveys so much. You have developed outstanding photography skills. Love the angles you choose, the views, special affects and how you mirror a site is really special because I know getting a mirror effect on water takes being there at the right time and right place. All your mirror scenes are beautiful; especially the ones mirroring the cows that included the colorful background of the mountains and the one off the curve of a road! You can even pull out the beauty of those stick trees!
Thanks Carol for sharing Vermont's beautiful 2014 Fall foliage through your pictures.

Aspen

Fallleafechidna

Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:20 pm

Very nice shots.
Yeah editing can drive you crazy. I still have shots to sort through from 2005 :lol: :shock: .

From_the_NEK

Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:23 am

Great set of pictures. It looks like you covered a lot of ground!
I love the "Making memories" picture with the people taking pictures in various positions. I know I've laid down on the ground more than once to get the angle I wanted :D

Utah Baker

Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:53 pm

Oh my! I can only echo everything Aspen said once again, she must have read my mind! I can understand how you would have a hard time choosing, I love everyone of them. I do really love the Watercolors, you just nailed it! I'm in heaven looking at them with tears in my eyes and an ache in my heart, but I love every minute of it! Thank you, Thank you, for sharing your talent! :D

ctyanky
Board Admin

Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:11 pm

My dear foliage sistah Carol: After viewing your photos (a couple of times :wink: ), the pain of my absence from my extended VT vacation this year subsided. Your photos brought the essence of Vermont autumn to me full circle. I smiled as I scrolled through each of them and I felt like I was there with you while you were shooting the scene.

I know how your face lights up, your eyes get sparkly and you get that overall excited feeling that takes over your whole being, where you just have to stop, get out of the car and get that camera rolling! It was a joy to spend some time with you each fall the last few years, especially on our "Thelma and Louise" hit the back roads of Vermont escapades. You are truly a very accomplished photographer and the reason you get so many accolades, is that your photos draw you into the scene and we can experience the splendor alongside you. I am your biggest fan. I think your work is totally amazing and you are going to continue to have one success after another. You put your heart and soul into your photography and it reflects upon the very special person you are.

I love them all! They sing "Autumn in Vermont" to all. Hugs, CT :D
CT - Board Admin and Moderator for Scenes of Vermont
Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot