Woodstock area/Cloudland Road

Discuss Fall Foliage in Vermont, when to come, where to stay, where to take a tour etc. Note: You must be registered in order to post. If you have trouble registering, use the contact us form on Scenes of Vermont's home page.

Moderators: Andy, pwt54, admin, ctyanky

ctyanky
Board Admin

Re: Woodstock area/Cloudland Road

Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:19 pm

mmvt: glad you are still having luck with the excellent color! I enjoy your photos as always. And have fun with the company this weekend. I know you are leaving next Thursday so you will have a few days still to drive around and find color!

Jacky CW

Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:48 pm

Thank you for great report with beautiful photos. Hope that coming thunderstorm would not have effect much on the leaves.

Aspen

Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:00 am

mmt, love your beautiful "as I see it" picture of Sleepy Hollow on Cloudland Road on an overcast, rainy day. It's a nice picture including the leaves at the entrance of the driveway. Look forward to your picture of the new Taftsville Bridge. I am curious if the Bridge's color has been preserved as the Red we used to know?? How is the area of Simon Pearce? Hope the beautiful setting with the Simon Pearce Restaurant, the waterfalls and the Covered Bridge has been retained and restored since the 2011 flooding.

Many thanks, to others and you for all the sharing of drives and pictures!

Aspen