Thelma (Carol) & Louise (CT) Hit the Farm Scene- Stay Tuned!

Discuss Fall Foliage in Vermont, when to come, where to stay, where to take a tour etc. Note: You must be registered in order to post. If you have trouble registering, use the contact us form on Scenes of Vermont's home page.

Moderators: Andy, pwt54, admin, ctyanky

ctyanky
Board Admin

Thelma (Carol) & Louise (CT) Hit the Farm Scene- Stay Tuned!

Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:05 pm

Tomorrow I will say goodbye to my foliage sistah bm :cry: after our Killington Meetup with mmvt, and heading off to our working farm stay with Carol (abby) Friday a.m. when I leave Waitsfield. This is the second time we have stayed at lodging together (thank you to Carol's husband with the knowing smile for everything) and this will be our second series in the Thelma and Louise Adventures in Vermont.

I am looking forward to this weekend at the farm with great excitement! I can't wait to watch Carol do her photography thing as this is when she is truly in her element! I brought my muck boots because I am anticipating collecting eggs and helping with the cow milking even though Carol does not think I can get out of bed early enough. This is a laughing matter to her I'm sure, but I brought my own alarm clock to Vermont. Although, I think the chickens and roosters may beat me to it!

We have a fun schedule planned this weekend as the East Calais Fall Foliage Festival is also going on and the Maple Corners Community Center is also hosting their "local" variety show Friday night. I hope we can make it! We are meeting up at the NEK Barnet Fall Festival on Friday and doing some loop Carol has been very excited about in either Barnet or Peacham!

Carol: see you Friday!!!! Very excited! Remember those posters of Brad Pitt we were going to post all over on our first Thelma and Louise Adventures????? :lol: :wink: