To all the contributing members here at SOV...

Discuss Fall Foliage in Vermont, when to come, where to stay, where to take a tour etc. Note: You must be registered in order to post. If you have trouble registering, use the contact us form on Scenes of Vermont's home page.

Moderators: Andy, pwt54, admin, ctyanky

PhotoOp

To all the contributing members here at SOV...

Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:22 pm

I would just like to give a BIG THANK YOU to all the contributing members here on SOV. I have been a member for just 4 years now and I must say that this is the best forum that I have ever joined. The invaluable information, foliage reports, photos, friendly conversations are amazing.

This forum has provided a springboard from the extreme disappoint of seeing summer slip away to the sheer excitement of an oncoming fall season. You can certainly feel the excitement and love on SOV.

I do more reading, i think i read just about every single post, than contributing(last year my notebook died so I couldn't easily post any photos after my two day trip to the NEK). I hope to give a little back to the forum this year.

Btw, the stickies for the driving routes, must see locations, ponds/lakes, gap roads, maps and books, etc. are an excellent resource.

Thank you for another great fall! (Now if I would only keep the momentum going and get my lazy butt out more in the winter with my camera...)

Jack
aka PhotoOp

ctyanky
Board Admin

Re: To all the contributing members here at SOV...

Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:53 am

Hey Jack PhotoOp: That was one of the nicest things ever written on the forum intended for all of those contributing members to the forum. Thank YOU! :D

It's nice to hear these thoughts on occasion because many contributing members put much time and effort (and lovingly so I must add), to benefit those coming to Vermont. It's all about sharing our love for the state during this incredible season of autumn. There is no better to place to be than on Tim's Scenes of Vermont Foliage Forum for advice on "Everything Vermont".

We thank you as well, for your contributions. Glad you have found this site welcoming and beneficial for friendship and information!

Again, this post was so delightful to read!!!! :P CT

pwt54

Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:32 am

This forum has been a safety valve for me. All of this information is bottled up inside me and my brain is ready to explode. When I was working at the rest areas I never had this problem.

PhotoOp

Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:56 am

PWT, too much information in you brain is never a good thing! Lol. I always liked the line from the first Marrix movie, "ignorance is bliss".

Cypher: You know, I know this steak doesn't exist. I know that when I put it in my mouth, the Matrix is telling my brain that it is juicy and delicious. After nine years, you know what I realize?
[Takes a bite of steak]
Cypher: Ignorance is bliss.

I need to wait 6 more days before I enter VT. I need to keep my anticipation bottled up.

Jack