Killington Lodging

Discuss Fall Foliage in Vermont, when to come, where to stay, where to take a tour etc. Note: You must be registered in order to post. If you have trouble registering, use the contact us form on Scenes of Vermont's home page.

Moderators: Andy, pwt54, admin, ctyanky

tendulkm

Killington Lodging

Fri Aug 27, 2004 3:02 pm

I am planning on visiting Vermont from Oct 08-12. From the messages I see here, I realised that Killington/Bridgewater/Woodstock would be good during that period. I am searching for a place to stay and realised that there are quite a few condos that could be rented, these are primarily meant for skiing. I would like to see the fall. Would these condos be good enough for staying or all of them are in very secluded area meant for skiing only

Thanks

pwt54

Re: Killington Lodging

Fri Aug 27, 2004 4:56 pm

The condos at Killington are available all year. I wouldn't call the secluded but they aren't near a village. I think you have a good idea rentnig a condo for a long stay. Killington has a lift that goes to the top of the mountain for some great views and hikes.

Hollie

Re: Killington Lodging

Mon Sep 06, 2004 11:09 pm

We stayed at the Inn of the Six Mountains last year and had a great experience. Everyone was friendly and we had a great view from our room. And the price was great. If you are looking for an inexpensive place to stay, then I recommend this inn!