Discuss Fall Foliage in Vermont, when to come, where to stay, where to take a tour etc. Note: You must be registered in order to post. If you have trouble registering, use the contact us form on Scenes of Vermont's home page.
Moderators: bm, Andy, pwt54, admin, ctyanky
- Posts: 639
- Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:13 am
- Posts: 2741
- Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2002 12:01 am
- Location: johnson,vermont,usa
It is looking better. Gotta "hay" the lawn today, but maybe tomorrow?
- Posts: 68
- Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:08 am
- Location: Sutton, VT
That is looking good! Might have to head there tomorrow morning! Nic Pics!
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:55 pm
- Location: Worcester County, Massachusetts
I was there today around 1 PM. Took the gondola to the top and hiked a little bit to the very top to be greeted by a gorgeous view, but all the color I saw was green and brown. The trees just looked burnt. Disappointed in color.
- Posts: 1520
- Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:01 am
- Location: Saginaw, Michigan
Nice reflection shots, mm
If it sounds too good to be true, its probably . . . .