Great deal for Bromley View Inn from Livingsocial

Discuss Fall Foliage in Vermont, when to come, where to stay, where to take a tour etc. Note: You must be registered in order to post. If you have trouble registering, use the contact us form on Scenes of Vermont's home page.

Moderators: Andy, pwt54, admin, ctyanky

Susan2004

Great deal for Bromley View Inn from Livingsocial

Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:39 pm

If you're looking for a room and aren't signed up for Livingsocial you should subscribe and see if you can get this deal. I just got an email from them about a deal for staying at the Bromley View Inn in Bondville. It says its $130 for two weeknights or $160 for two weekend nights (for two people in a standard room). That's a great price! Columbus Day weekend is blocked out though. Now my brain is spinning trying to figure out if I could get time off from work to go for two nights with just the hubby. I'm really having Vermont withdrawal thinking about not coming at all this year!!

If you can't find the deal and want it, you can msg me your email addy and I'll forward it to you. I don't think there is a way for me to post a link here. I tried to figure that out and didn't see a way.