Great place to stay in Waterbury

Discuss Fall Foliage in Vermont, when to come, where to stay, where to take a tour etc. Note: You must be registered in order to post. If you have trouble registering, use the contact us form on Scenes of Vermont's home page.

Moderators: Andy, pwt54, admin, ctyanky

Susan2004

Great place to stay in Waterbury

Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:37 pm

Hi all! Unfortunately we won't be visiting Vermont this Fall. Boooo! First time we haven't been up since 2006. The stars are just not aligning for us this year. And though I'm pretty bummed about it, I thought I would be nice and share info. on the house we have rented several times. Its a beautiful home, what I think is a pretty reasonable rate for the size and amenities, and the folks who own it are amazingly nice, warm and accommodating. If anyone is interested in taking a look, the website is http://www.vt-loghome.com/ And they still have the week of 10/8 - 10/15 available.

Its right in Waterbury...minutes away from Ben & Jerry's but it feels like you're in the middle of the country. Perfect spot. We love staying there. *sigh*

Don't steal it from us next year though. We will be back!!!

Until then, I'll be living vicariously through you all so please post LOTS of pictures! Thanks!