Peacham Fall Foliage Day for 2011 now up - Thursday, 9/29/11

Discuss Fall Foliage in Vermont, when to come, where to stay, where to take a tour etc. Note: You must be registered in order to post. If you have trouble registering, use the contact us form on Scenes of Vermont's home page.

Moderators: Andy, pwt54, admin, ctyanky

ctyanky
Board Admin

Peacham Fall Foliage Day for 2011 now up - Thursday, 9/29/11

Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:37 pm

http://www.peacham.net/fallfoliageindex.php

For those of you heading to Vermont's NEK Fall Foliage Festival in late September/early October in 2011, the above link includes times for the ghost walk, luncheon, bus tour, spaghetti supper and concert! Scenic village with great photo opportunities! You will step back in time in this memorable setting! My favorite place that I return to again and again... Actually, now that I've been to Strafford a couple of time it is running neck and neck with Peacham as my Vermont "Brigadoon" ..... :wink:

Last year I went up on the day of the festival intending to finally go to their event after so many years, but a blinding, driving rain storm "drove" me away. I am heading up to Vermont on September 29th this year to try again! I heard it is not to be missed!

(The website/schedule for the entire NEK fall foliage festival will be up in about a month).

Stay tuned!