A Tribute To Artist Stephen Huneck

Discuss Fall Foliage in Vermont, when to come, where to stay, where to take a tour etc. Note: You must be registered in order to post. If you have trouble registering, use the contact us form on Scenes of Vermont's home page.

Moderators: Andy, pwt54, admin, ctyanky

ctyanky
Board Admin

Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:44 am

Carol: You have written a very heartfelt tribute to Stephen Huneck. Consider yourself very fortunate to have met him in person and to have had a personal conversation with him about your dogs. You have visited there often and now have a lot of memories of the Chapel. I know from what you have previously written on the Activities Forum post on the Dog Mountain as linked above in your tribute, that you hold that place very dear to your heart.

Many are shocked at his death. Vermont has lost a true icon. A very talented artist indeed. I regret never having made it there on my trips to Vermont. I hope the Chapel will remain in his honor.

Life is as fleeting as the autumn leaves.
CT - Board Admin and Moderator for Scenes of Vermont
Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

faxmachineanthem

Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:20 pm

Wow, such sad news. Depression is a terrible thing. I visited Dog Mountain this year and it was a remarkable and truly unique place.