Photos from my week in Vermont and New Hampshire

Discuss Fall Foliage in Vermont, when to come, where to stay, where to take a tour etc. Note: You must be registered in order to post. If you have trouble registering, use the contact us form on Scenes of Vermont's home page.

Moderators: Andy, pwt54, admin, ctyanky

Andy

Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:31 am

Yes! Please keep coming back to the photography forum in the off season. This year has been such a great year for participation -- particularly of photographers here -- I always get a little melancholy when the leaves come off and people leave here until September. We would love to keep the Photography Forum alive and keep some of the great participants here dialoging over the winter! There is so much we could learn from each other.
Andy

If it sounds too good to be true, its probably . . . .

faxmachineanthem

Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:51 am

Thanks guys! I definitely plan on sticking around here and the photo forum during the offseason although I know it slows down quite a bit. Since Vermont isn't too far of a drive for me, I'm hoping to make a couple short photo trips during winter/spring/summer. My only Vermont experiences outside of autumn have been short ski trips. I need to remedy that. :D

Andy

Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:23 pm

FAX: I would love that. It would be great to see some winter scene photographs. Also, I think that during the summer when haying is happening, there are some pretty good farm scene opportunities. And, I suppose a shot of that classic Sugar Shack in Reading would be cool when it is in use, with smoke coming out of the stack.
Andy

If it sounds too good to be true, its probably . . . .