1. Take the NYS Thruway up to I-90 East, the spur that goes towards the Mass Pike.
2. Get off at exit B3, route 22 north. This is a beautiful winding road through the Taconics and while not at peak should be very pretty.
3. Take 22 all the way up to NYS route 7. Turn right and follow it about 5 miles until it turns into Route 279, the Bennington Bypass.
4. Take 279 up and over a gap in the Taconics, with beautiful views as you crest the ridge and enter Vermont. Follow it to the end, then get on Vermont route 7 north.
5. Follow route 7 north through the Valley of Vermont, passing Manchester with great views of foliage on both the left and right.
6. If heading to north-central Vermont, get off in Rutland, taking route 4 east towards Killington, then get on route 100 north. If heading towards Burlington, stay on 7 and keep going north.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 7 guests