Danville/Barnet/Peacham - 10/4/09 Adventures with CTyanky

Discuss Fall Foliage in Vermont, when to come, where to stay, where to take a tour etc. Note: You must be registered in order to post. If you have trouble registering, use the contact us form on Scenes of Vermont's home page.

Moderators: Andy, pwt54, admin, ctyanky

ctyanky
Board Admin

Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:08 pm

Everyone: the two roads in this report are a MUST for next year. Cloud Brook Road and Garland Hill Road! Wow! Wow! Wow!!!! Sometimes when I think I've seen it all, here come more long views. When bm says, "AWESOME VIEWS, AWESOME DRIVES" they are worth writing down for next year.

Harvey's Mountain was just as incredible. I can't believe there are so many endless and mind boggling views every twist and turn in Vermont. I don't think Al found Harvey's Mountain on his map. Maybe he was so taken with Cloud Brook and Garland Hill he couldn't concentrate any more!

Al had his Vermont moment here I'm sure! He even went back twice I think. I can't wait to see his photos. He oooed and ahhed consistently over the cell phone and he would have kept going but we lost service! Al couldn't contain himself here! :twisted:

Don't worry Al, I didn't hang up on you! But it certainly was fun hearing you go crazy over these views and not being able to find the right words to describe these scenes! :wink:
CT - Board Admin and Moderator for Scenes of Vermont
Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot