Happy Summer! Finally the "next" season's FALL!

Discuss Fall Foliage in Vermont, when to come, where to stay, where to take a tour etc. Note: You must be registered in order to post. If you have trouble registering, use the contact us form on Scenes of Vermont's home page.

Moderators: Andy, pwt54, admin, ctyanky

ctyanky
Board Admin

Happy Summer! Finally the "next" season's FALL!

Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:55 pm

And three months from tomorrow is the first day of autumn! The weather hasn’t exactly felt like summer here in New England lately, has it? Everyone’s been complaining about the wet, cool and dreary June (and Spring for that matter) but I feel like we’re going to get hit with a hot, humid and steamy July and August. That’s ok, I can suffer for two months because the best is yet to come! :D (So who's counting..... :roll: )

All kidding aside, have a wonderful summer and “Fourth of July”- my favorite summer holiday. Soon the forum will be “heating up” with all kinds of fall queries for PWT and bm to answer. We rely on you both for your expertise!

Get ready moderators! The fun is about to begin! :wink: :wink: :wink:
CT - Board Admin and Moderator for Scenes of Vermont
Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot