A Tribute to PWT on the SOV BLOG

Discuss Fall Foliage in Vermont, when to come, where to stay, where to take a tour etc. Note: You must be registered in order to post. If you have trouble registering, use the contact us form on Scenes of Vermont's home page.

Moderators: Andy, pwt54, admin, ctyanky

ctyanky
Board Admin

A Tribute to PWT on the SOV BLOG

Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:20 pm

Everyone: Since PWT has recently retired from the State of Vermont, I thought it appropriate to pay tribute to all he does for the Foliage Forum by recognizing him in the newly established BLOG. The blog has a "cute" picture of PWT as well as a great interview video produced by Tim Palmer-Benson, our SOV webmaster.

As we wind down on this winter season, I'm sure a lot of us will soon be focusing in a few months on our Vermont trips for this fall and will be posing many questions on the forum to which PWT will surely be responding.

Please feel free to respond on the BLOG and let Phil know how much we appreciate him! It just takes a new registration and password and then you go live!

Congratulations PWT!
CT - Board Admin and Moderator for Scenes of Vermont
Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot