It's an ice box here in Connecticut! Deep freeze cometh!

Discuss Fall Foliage in Vermont, when to come, where to stay, where to take a tour etc. Note: You must be registered in order to post. If you have trouble registering, use the contact us form on Scenes of Vermont's home page.

Moderators: Andy, pwt54, admin, ctyanky

ctyanky
Board Admin

It's an ice box here in Connecticut! Deep freeze cometh!

Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:35 pm

This brutally cold weather gripping the northeast is unbearable and I hear the worst is yet to come Thursday, Friday and Saturday. I looked at some Vermont readings just now and a good deal of the state is below zero already if not in the lower single digits! The wind chill here in northern CT is supposed to be -20 on Friday morning!

I hope everyone is staying warm and cozy inside! I am trying to get the courage to take the dog out once more before calling it a night. Boots, coat, gloves, hat, scarf and earmuffs for me and coat for the dog....... it's a lot of work just getting ready and I have to do it all over again at 6 a.m.! And in the blowing snow no less, that is arriving here after midnight! :roll:

I like winter but this is ridiculous! :shock: :shock: :shock:
CT - Board Admin and Moderator for Scenes of Vermont
Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot