its going to be raining most of this weekend ....will it

Discuss Fall Foliage in Vermont, when to come, where to stay, where to take a tour etc. Note: You must be registered in order to post. If you have trouble registering, use the contact us form on Scenes of Vermont's home page.

Moderators: Andy, pwt54, admin, ctyanky

JohnD

its going to be raining most of this weekend ....will it

Fri Oct 11, 2002 8:53 am

will this put damper on the fun and the views ????<P>does the sun pop out of the clouds for sometime or its rain for the whole day ???<P>I am a bit dissapointed after seeing the weather channel forecast ... till yesterday they were showing of a rain possibility only on Sunday and now its RAIN for both Saturday and SUnday !!<P>

pwt54

Re: its going to be raining most of this weekend ....will it

Fri Oct 11, 2002 10:51 am

Yeah it looks like clouds and rain all weekend. But don't let that put you off. I've found that the bright leaves stand out on cloudy days. The bright sunlight can drown out the bright leaves.

Aleksh

Re: its going to be raining most of this weekend ....will it

Fri Oct 11, 2002 2:46 pm

There's an old saying here in Vermont, "if you don't like the weather, wait an hour." It really does seem to be the way things work out here.<P>As for the weather channel, If only i had a buck for every time they were wrong with their forcasts up here...<P>If you plan on taking pictures, the overcast does help by reducing glare.<P>
Aleks & Michiko Hunter<BR>Old Town Farm Inn <BR>665 Vt. Rte 10<BR>Chester, Vt. 05143<BR> <A HREF="http://www.otfi.com" TARGET=_blank>http://www.otfi.com</A> <BR>1-888-232-1089<BR>"Its not our Green Mountain state, its our Green Mountain State of Mind" SM