Finally...pictures from 10/4-10/9 trip!

Discuss Fall Foliage in Vermont, when to come, where to stay, where to take a tour etc. Note: You must be registered in order to post. If you have trouble registering, use the contact us form on Scenes of Vermont's home page.

Moderators: Andy, pwt54, admin, ctyanky

SMS

Finally...pictures from 10/4-10/9 trip!

Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:43 pm

Hello everyone! With the popularity of digital cameras these days...I forgot how annoying it can be to wait for your film to be developed and photos printed! Ahh! I FINALLY have my photos back from my trip. We had a wonderful time and just like many of you, I have fallen in love with Vermont! I thought I would share a few pictures with you all.....

So, this one isn't Vermont but it was on our way and really pretty....Giant Mountain in the Adirondacks in NY.

We saw this in Warren, VT and had a good laugh...

Made a stop at the Waitsfield farmers market...

It rained the whole day but Stowe was really pretty...

The beautiful State House in Montpelier...

A neat farm scene on our way to St. Johnsbury...

"The Chapel" on Darling Hill Road in East Burke, VT. So peaceful and beautiful...

Quechee Gorge near Woodstock...

Adorable Jersey cow at Sugarbush Farm...

Reflection...Taftsville, VT...

Cool old factory near Springfield, VT...

Robert Frost's grave, Bennington, VT...

Old Bennington Cemetary...

Me...haha...

Boyfriend John...acting silly...

All in all we didn't end up seeing as much color as we would have liked but we thought Vermont was just gorgeous. We were lucky enough to win one of the Vermont Fuels Your Vacation contests which ended up covering all of our gas while we were there. We were so grateful for that. We covered so many different areas of the state and all were beautiful.
~Sarah Marie

SMS

Thanks!

Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:38 pm

Thank you Abby and BM!

Abby, we entered the contest on vermontvacation.com which is the website of the Vermont Dept. of Tourism and Marketing. We felt lucky...never win anything! :P
~Sarah Marie