AGirl's report (3&4) & PICS..NEK, Central VT

Discuss Fall Foliage in Vermont, when to come, where to stay, where to take a tour etc. Note: You must be registered in order to post. If you have trouble registering, use the contact us form on Scenes of Vermont's home page.

Moderators: Andy, pwt54, admin, ctyanky

AGirl

AGirl's report (3&4) & PICS..NEK, Central VT

Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:22 pm

Given the overwhelming responses to my previous 2 reports (links to my personal website), I'm posting this to say I've posted two more Journey Reports with lots of pics in case someone is wanting to know about the NEK and central VT. The two latest links are HERE and HERE. I should have today's from the Quechee-Woodstock-Rutland area posted soon. I'm still editing the specifcs in all the reports (like GPS coordinates) but the pics are posted. I'm having a great time here in New England.Image Safe travels to all those who plan on visiting!

AGirl

ctyanky
Board Admin

Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:49 am

AGirl: gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! My favorite this time is that big red barn with the date on it. I would buy a print of that one! I have a guest room that is decorated in prints with VT red barns. Can't wait to find out where it is. That may start me off now on a quest for VT country barns! :roll:

Hollie

Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:23 pm

Gorgeous pictures! Your trip sounds amazing.