foliage maps

Discuss Fall Foliage in Vermont, when to come, where to stay, where to take a tour etc. Note: You must be registered in order to post. If you have trouble registering, use the contact us form on Scenes of Vermont's home page.

Moderators: Andy, pwt54, admin, ctyanky

barlow

foliage maps

Thu Jul 20, 2000 7:05 am

We're planning a trip to Vermont this fall and enjoyed your site, but your <BR>foliage maps on <A HREF="http://www.foliage-vermont.com/html/fol ... epict.html" TARGET=_blank>http://www.foliage-vermont.com/html/fol ... ct.html</A> <BR>don't have a key. Is there some place that has a key to the colors on the map?<P>Your floating menu is a slick, but aggravating feature. On one page it <BR>stuck to my mouse and I couldn't get it to let go until I went to another page.<P>Thanks for the site.<P>Doug

admin
Site Admin

Re: foliage maps

Thu Jul 20, 2000 7:15 am

Thanks for your comments. We did have a key at one point on this page but for some reason it has disappeared! However the colors on the map would seem to be somewhat self explanatory. Green is obviously pre-foliage, while dark red is post-foliage.<P>Sorry about the menu...did you click on it and drag it to an area of the screen away from its original location?<P><BR>Tim<P><BR>don't have a key. Is there some place that has a key to the colors on the map?<P>Your floating menu is a slick, but aggravating feature. On one page it <BR>stuck to my mouse and I couldn't get it to let go until I went to another page.<P>Thanks for the site.<P>Doug[/B][/QUOTE]<P>

Re: foliage maps

Thu Jul 20, 2000 8:07 am

Thanks for your quick reply. I thought that was probably the key but wasn't sure.<P>About the menu, I think I did try to move it which may be why it got stuck.<P>Doug<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pbpub:<BR><B>Thanks for your comments. We did have a key at one point on this page but for some reason it has disappeared! However the colors on the map would seem to be somewhat self explanatory. Green is obviously pre-foliage, while dark red is post-foliage.<P>Sorry about the menu...did you click on it and drag it to an area of the screen away from its original location?<P><BR>Tim<P><BR>don't have a key. Is there some place that has a key to the colors on the map?<P>Your floating menu is a slick, but aggravating feature. On one page it <BR>stuck to my mouse and I couldn't get it to let go until I went to another page.<P>Thanks for the site.<P>Doug</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>[/B][/QUOTE]<P>