Foliage Teminology

Discuss Fall Foliage in Vermont, when to come, where to stay, where to take a tour etc. Note: You must be registered in order to post. If you have trouble registering, use the contact us form on Scenes of Vermont's home page.

Moderators: bm, Andy, pwt54, admin, ctyanky


Foliage Teminology

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 25, 2001 6:42 am

Hi. I once heard someone use a word to describe Foliage when it is at its Autumn Peak. I can't remember the word. Does anyone know it. (Its not Foliage either Image

Return to “Foliage Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests