Trip Photos 2018

Discuss Fall Foliage in Vermont, when to come, where to stay, where to take a tour etc. Note: You must be registered in order to post. If you have trouble registering, use the contact us form on Scenes of Vermont's home page.

Moderators: bm, Andy, pwt54, admin, ctyanky

Utah Baker

Trip Photos 2018

Postby Utah Baker » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:20 pm

Hi all! Hope all are having a great start to the New Year. Thought it was about time I get around to sharing some of what we saw this past Autumn. Our trip focus has changed the past two years, a little less about me and the camera, and a little more about spending time with family members. All was wonderful! Hope viewing these will warm this cold January day. Hope you enjoy........I know I did! :D

https://janiceanoycemyphotos.shutterfly ... tures/1887

ctyanky
Board Admin

Re: Trip Photos 2018

Postby ctyanky » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:52 pm

Hi Janice and Happy New Year to you! You certainly captured some excellent scenes this past season. I truly enjoyed each and every one of them. Despite the grey skies we all endured you still managed those beautiful reflections! I was intrigued by the reflections of the foliage on the wet road. That was great!

I had many favorites (cows and horses of course) but those pumpkins were cool! Mostly, I loved the Peacham scenics! More than ever, now that I am fully booked for a week in Peacham right in town in October! So totally excited and I hope to see you at the Peacham Fall Festival on Thursday of the first week in October if you can make it. Somehow, we have to work this meetup out! I have half my trip booked so far, and am working on inn/bnb part 3 and 4. I'm mostly in the NEK areas and Stowe for the two weeks this season. So I do hope we manage it!

We were driving the back roads in northern CT today and we kept saying, "that's a great scene to come back to in the fall", or "that is a nice road for foliage", etc. Autumn forever on my mind! :D

Thanks again for sharing your great shots! See you in 2019! CT

Utah Baker

Re: Trip Photos 2018

Postby Utah Baker » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:00 pm

Hi CT! Thanks as always for your sweet and encouraging remarks. Truly an amazing and prolonged season in 2018. Peacham was such a highlight for me, had to make a second trip over there the day we had some blue skies and puffy clouds. I could have stood in that field forever just soaking the moment all in, and I had it all to myself!

We will get this together with a meet up! Certainly stars will align. Until then, I so enjoy your posts, especially leading up to the main event. Stay warm!

Return to “Foliage Forum”